1. Lead the team and increase sales by independently developing various sales channels;
2. Responsible for customer relationship management and maintenance, helping customers solve problems, tracking customer dismantling and handling, and improving customer satisfaction;
3. Follow-up of the customer's temporary emergency feedback matters;
4. Understand customer development trends, continuously recommend new products to customers, and improve sales performance;
5. Complete the tasks and indicators issued by the company;
6. Track customer's payment recovery.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronic information, electronic science and other related majors. Those with rich experience in the same industry may appropriately relax their academic qualifications;
2. Have 3 years and above working experience in related industries such as electronic components, familiar with the electronic components market, and have rich customer resources;
3. Have certain market analysis and judgment skills;
4. Have a good sense of customer service;
5. Have teamwork and good communication skills;
6. Extroverted, active thinking, quick response, strong expression ability, strong communication skills, affinity, responsibility, and ability to withstand greater work pressure.